Monday, December 20, 2010

People, miss me not! I just came back frm msia ystd! :D


Srsly fun, although to me its quite a short trip.. Ok, so fri evening waited for my dad to come back home frm work and did last min checks on the stuffs we needed thr. Packed and went down with the rlly nice uncle my dad knw, he's waiting in the car all along to drive us thr. :) reached and dinnered, nice food eh, hehex. Bought snacks and my fresh milk (which i needed badly), thn checked in to our hotel. First time on suite, grand much! At least to me nor~ Look!

 niakniakniaks, isn't it big?! Ok i forgot to mentioned, the toilet super spacious and grand also nor! The bath tub is small, but anyway its not like i cant fit in ;3 . But anyway! 2nd day was fun + tired ttm, shopping for 8h straight! Bought afew pieces of clothes, to me its not enough, but blame my size, i cant find anything tht suited me. :O Dinnered & went back to hotel. 3rd day, morning faster prepared and packed stuffs, went for breakfast yayyyy. Srsly, I LOVE EGG TARTS !

okok, so aft breakfast went back to check out, thn went to my dad's friend's hse. Its damn big i tell you! The toilet is the size of my bedroom! I'm so not exaggerating or what, its true!! Bungalow lei, what more do you expect, haha. Shopping agn and homed @ 7 plus. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment