Saturday, January 1, 2011


 yays, its 01/01, a beginning of a new year! ^~^
Surprisingly, i'm looking forward to this year! Its like, a brand new start, a gd chance to learn frm the mistakes i've made, and of cuz i've got motivations to my goals ^Y^ Anyway, ystd counted down with my girls at my hse, we kept switching channels bcuz i dun wna miss the count down @ channel 8 & my GDA altgt! Haha, finally decided to paused awhile @ channel 8, since its alien language at the other side hehe. The count down part was like hell funny, its only we & sweekee over thr, 54321 HNY!!!! Thn the rest was like .......... hny? Haha, thn in to my room for toy fight (?) and abit h2h plus camwhore woooooo~ Thy left at approximately 12:45am thn i went to continue with my GDA ^-^
SHINee HWAITING~ ! <3

Happy new year everyone! :)
2011 is gna be a gd year, i'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment